Thursday, April 17, 2014

Riding it out



National Poetry Writing Month another poem for the month of April.

Riding it out

Night and day we breathe
on each other faces
ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...
we beg each other;
until we are hurting.

We tie each other,
we keep each other close,
then we wish to be never better than this;
and then we beg each other some more.

We've been lonely above everything
and above everyone
we end up riding out this fever;
until we lick each other's injuries,
until we wish it was never better than this.

Show yourself to me,
I know you'd moan and weep for this.
You'll be bursting, lost in lust.
You'll come crying back to me.

Don't deny me,
Don't hide from me.
Now I do miss thee.
And do you miss me?

No words,
no lies,
you're divine.
How come you're so big?
Where have you been hiding all of this?
And I do miss this.

When you were alive,
did it happen when you lived?
My mouth is wide open
waiting for your life, damn it!











 

No comments: