Sunday, April 27, 2014

In the Mouth of his Madness


National Poetry Writing Month- Namco- Saturday April, 26, 2014.



In the mouth of his madness

 I enter into his solitude,

his dark underworld palace.

The walls tainted with fire,

everything screams desire.

 
He whispers into me: “Lie down, relax and close your eyes”.

I breathe inn his deep kiss,

I surrender to him

I lie down…

 
I lie down,

I receive,

I lie down,

to receive his kiss.

I lie down,

in his mouth.

I lie down,

in his lips

I lie down…

His lips singing,

his tongue dancing,

his mouth inside of me.

Every night when

I cross the threshold:

He lies me down,

he unwraps me.

I am his precious gift

I am his desire

He speaks in tongues to me

this is our secret language,

That is all we know

For now…

 

 

 



 

No comments: