Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pussy Hater


National Poetry Writing Month- Sunday!

Pussy Hater


He says he doesn’t like all types of pussies.

He only likes cleaned and virgin like pussies.
But his dick is twisted, wicked and patchy,

he clearly doesn't know what is hygiene.


He says he only like them pretty pussies.

But his dick is dirty, hairy and molesting.

He says he won’t go down on just any pussy.

But he wants you to go down on him

all the mother fucking time.
 

He wants you to deep throat him all the time,

he wants to choke you all the time.

And you let him,

and you take it.

Cause you think you won’t find a man
who is worthy.


His dick has a stench

like sweat, shit and pee

and you stick your tongue to it

Who is worse?

You or him?

Is it you cause you take it?
or him cause he knows you can take it?


...and you go to him,
and you fuck him,
and you go to him,
and you fuck him.

Did you ever cum?
Did he ever made you cum?
No, I don't think so.
 
 
Coming back to me,
come crying back to me,
cause you know I make you scream,
cause you know I make you feel.
 
Coming back to me,
then you go back to him.
Coming back for more?
No, I don't think so.
 
Who's the pussy hater?
You or him?
 
You cause you won't respect all your needs
or him cause he knows he can get away with it?

You are as much to blame
as he is
you know that I am right
in this matter here.
So, save your pity lies
for someone who cares
cause I'm not going down on you anyway.



  
 


 

No comments: