Sunday, August 28, 2011

10:30





He said" You are perfect, simply perfection." 
That was his opinion,
no else thinked so; 
not even me at times. 
I was my worst enemy
and my best ally.

I should have run when i had the chance.
I should have said NO for one last time.

He said: "I think you are just perfect."
When i surrendered to myself,
All hope i gave up.
Never disentangled,
for ever enchanted,
in dismay i was left.



I should have never gone home.
I should have stayed all alone.



The shadow of regret
begets my case.
I was untouchable
now i am befuddled.
I want an answer
to my atonement.  

I shall have no regrets
It wasn't all in vain.


He asked: "Why are you so scared?"
I was, not for him,
but for myself.
I lingered too much
until fate was no more.
I have come undone, once more.

Confused
by my actions and reactions,
my causes and effects.
Guilt
i can't help to feel
i am a mere mortal.

I shall have a new day
I shall be moved again.
 


No comments: