Monday, April 27, 2020

NaPoWriMo DAY 15

NaPoWriMo Poem 15

  Dolores

First time I really listened and understood her voice
It did not disappoint,
she carried me away into the irish barley green fields
and the feeling was supreme.

She guide me through the darkness
She was my Virgil, to my Dante
transported me away
into her sweet vocal secrets

I have the Cd No Need To Ague on my hands
I press play and open the lyrics booklet,
i admire the photography
and devour the lyrics.

I repeat this over and over,
listening to the complete album again and again,
raising from the closeted darkenss
coming out into the light of lesbianism.

Being told daily that I should not be alive,
suddenly something had happened to me;
as I was sitting in the darkness of it all,
like dying in the sun, and coming back loud and clear.




No comments: