Friday, June 13, 2014

THE PREDATOR




THE PREDATOR



Watching and waiting
alone without a care.
Breathing in and breathing out,
alone and I can't care.
I can see the hell in your eyes
when you judge me
and I judge you
and you watch me
and I watch you
and you wait for me to be weak
and I wait for you to be weak.
 
Do you think you're ahead?
You wait for me to break off
and I still see hell in your eyes
but you still want to take me by surprise
and I still want to take you by the hand.


I leave the shades wide open,
I am an open book.
Oh, what a shameful thing!
I have slept so long without you:
a predator-posing as a house pet
and I still want to see how you turn out to be.

Hard candy, to swallow...
and I still take you by surprise.
You judge me,
I judge you,
and we still die inside,
and we see hell in our eyes,
and we take each other by surprise.

The hunter has become the hunted
and I still prevail over you
as always, I am the strongest.





 

No comments: